ISLAND DUNES OCEANSIDE I CONDOMINIUM ASSOCITION, INC.
8880 SOUTH OCEAN DRIVE, JENSEN BEACH, FL
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING HELD APRIL 8TH, 2011 IN THE SOCIAL ROOM.
1. The board Meeting was called to order at 3:00 pm by president Mike Monin.
2. There was a quorum, as: Mike Monin, Pres.: Paul Barton, Vice Pres.: Bob Hammond, Tres.: Marilyn Walters, Sec.: and Joanne Gillease, Director, were all present.
3. Proper notice had been posted in the mail room and the elevators 72 hours prior to the meeting.
4. Bob Hammond made a motion, seconded by Paul Barton, that we accept and wave the reading of the minutes of the last meeting. Motion passed.
5. Ted reported on the painting progress of the building. Everything going along smoothly. Stacks 4 and 5 should be finished soon. The hardest part of the job is the caulking. JB is doing a fine job with everything.
6. Discussion on the proposed amendment change relating to the Country Club as part of our common areas ( a savings of $65,000 for all 5 buildings) and the change in minimal rental period for Oceanside Building I (which will save - $50,000 for Buildings I and II.) led to a motion made by Mike Monin that we suggest to the owners that they vote in favor of the two amendments and that we distribute a letter to all owners as quickly as is practical. Seconded by Bob Hammond. Motion carried. Please see the attached amendments and the letter of explaination to be sent to each condo owner.
7. The next meeting date for the board will be Friday April 29th at 1 PM.
8. Mike Monin made a motion to send a letter to all owners in support of their acceptance of the proposition that we adopt, as prescribed by our attorney Miss Jane Cornett, amendments to the documents of the Condominiumn establishing a minimum rental period of 60 days and declaring that the Country Club and it’s environs and ecutriments are part of the common areas of the Condominium Association. Seconded by Bob Hammond. Motion carried.
9. Mike Monin explained creation of a a special committee of the POA related to summarization and priorization of the rules structure that are given primarily to renters and guests, designed to give a little bit more clarification to what we expect of people when they are here. This encompasses the general notion that we think we have some issues to deal with in terms of the over all image of the place, and how people perceive it. That leads into such things as implementation of the security that we do have, and possible modiificaiton of that security, both in terms of serveilance as well as in terms of control. This includes use of cameras and possible dual gates at the entry, plus other needs of identification, etc. This was all discussed.
10. There being no more business, Bob Hammond moved that the meeting be adjourned. Paul Barton seconded and the motion passed. Meeting adjourned at 3:45. PM